Watering Watering

Damn you people..

You're lauding David Firth as if he created the macabre, post-apocalyptic vibe.. as solid as he is a storyteller/ animator, he isn't the be all and end all. Watch a film by David Lynch and you'll see where firth gets his ideas.

This piece is well made and has an interesting idea. Yes the artwork isn't the most original but then in real life few things are.

7/10

The Squirrel The Squirrel

Hard to explain

But I guess the unusual music and bright colors made it oddly appealing somehow. You definitely need to work on your drawing skills though(if you don't have a graphics tablet I recommend you get one)

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

At least its different..

I really did enjoy watching this. You can see a lot of hard work has gone into it, and the style is refreshing if a little confusing.
It actually reminded me of the old sega megadrive visual style and brought on a dose of nostalgia..so thanks for that lol. keep it up.

A smoke free England A smoke free England

meh nothing special

and besides just because they have banned it in public places. does not mean people won't.
I still smoke and I plan to atleast for the near future.

Diglet responds:

tssssh you should stop dude. bad for you and shizz.

serious bob serious bob

lol

...some nice background effects in there and the story is ok because a good part of it is ripped straight from max payne apart from the wife being er alive.. lol but seriously.. i just couldnt stop laughing halfway through with the baby and all. lmao you get 10/10 in comedic value for the fact that you labled the baby's cot with the word..baby. But the actual shot inside the cot just takes the biscuit im afraid..for cryin out loud that baby has serious head-deflated problems and oh i must say what a nice clean cot he has considering hes been severed in two. brilliant.

Genevieve Genevieve

Good but unoriginal..

i'll give you credit for this being quite visually pleasing accompanied by a nice and clear narration. But the story was very bland and dare I say "cheesy", almost like the first draft of an idea that needed a rethink and a few more tweeks to make it interesting and appealing. And, not going back on what I said your style, though nice, screams Tim Burton wannabe. Also if you are going to continue using this gothic approach to your flash, then atleast consider making the plot a little darker. The idea of such a small child taking over the world with toys sounds like something that would come from the mind of a Rugrat. Good job though.

2001: ASO Teaser 2001: ASO Teaser

Well done but the point needs to be made

I was actually genuinly impressed with the way you managed to capture the feel of the movie using only slightly above average drawings and sounds from the film. The fact that it lacked even the smallest nod to what Stanley Kubricks 2001:A Space Odyssey is about; or essentially the point that drives the movie is some what dissapointing. Assuming (from this trailer) that the final product will be well drawn tid bits from the film doesn't in my opinion do justice as a "tribute" in this case being as the point is more important then the picture. Saying that though I do understand that, on and around the time of release the visuals where thought groundbreaking and indeed a milestone in cinematic history. But I don't see how that could be dealt with in a flash cartoon over 30 years on. But still I hope I will be proven wrong by your work in that you cover the story behind the masterpiece.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

What the hell is wrong with you people?

I'm going to put the flash aside for a moment and just wonder why so many of you seem to think that those people that died in yesterdays incident where not as important as the people that died in the 9/11 attacks? are you sick? would you be saying the same thing if your own family where involved? are you saying that a thought should be given only to those that have died in hundreds? is death now a competition? or is the lack of importance due to the fact it happened in the uk which is considerably smaller then america? what exactly is it? did those people deserve to die? and why do people now consider size and place to be of more importance? the people that do are sick, you're no better then the terrorists themselves for you care only for how many people have died and are careless of the fact that innocent people have died. Shame on you.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Awesome...

That was some fantastic fbf work there so bravo *claps*. But KojiroAran you foolish child, The female was obviously some kind of tree spirit/demon, so she was in fact the tree or part of it. So indeed when the tree was damaged she felt the pain, and the tree obviously being her felt the pain, do you see what I'm getting at here... Anyway you should watch something properly before making silly little I haven't paid enough attention comments like that. Good day.

Zalad FingerZ 2 Zalad FingerZ 2

Lol...

I think everybody should lighten up and go slip on a hubert cumberdale puppet...lol pure genious

Dobica responds:

ok why did you vote zero?