Watering Watering

Damn you people..

You're lauding David Firth as if he created the macabre, post-apocalyptic vibe.. as solid as he is a storyteller/ animator, he isn't the be all and end all. Watch a film by David Lynch and you'll see where firth gets his ideas.

This piece is well made and has an interesting idea. Yes the artwork isn't the most original but then in real life few things are.

7/10

The Squirrel The Squirrel

Hard to explain

But I guess the unusual music and bright colors made it oddly appealing somehow. You definitely need to work on your drawing skills though(if you don't have a graphics tablet I recommend you get one)

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

At least its different..

I really did enjoy watching this. You can see a lot of hard work has gone into it, and the style is refreshing if a little confusing.
It actually reminded me of the old sega megadrive visual style and brought on a dose of nostalgia..so thanks for that lol. keep it up.

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

fun much?

or frustrating but very addictive haha
love it
currently world record holder at 5010!
oo yeeaahh

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

Very Good...

Bravo Bravo Nicely Done.

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

Its ok.

No point in dissin this game cos I cant do any better. Very nicely done and the music was ok but It was a lot on the repetitive side. Weapons or some sort of power-ups would put a little more fun into the game. Still a very nice game indeed.

Xmas (War is Over) Cover Xmas (War is Over) Cover

In response to pessimistOwl

Go suck it.
This was an incredibly beautiful piece of work which has proven yet again that less can mean much more.
Your voice is so captivating I felt that the piano wasn't even necessary but it was so soft and elegant it helped raise the emotions without driving the song.
I can't really put into words how touching this is, maybe it's my mood or because it's that time of year.
Just keep making more and use your talents to bring a little heart to an often cold and apathetic world.

fiop-relax fiop-relax

Loved it

Very basic, but the mixing is excellent. Great stuff (Y)

YOU DID IT!!! YOU DID IT!!!

Aww yeaah

I would feel very proud if that blasted from my speakers every time I unlocked an achievement, even if it was just for a mere 5 points.. I liiike :)